The New Testament Assembly is an international Christian organisation made up of biblically based churches which are led and served by men and women whose lives have been transformed by the life, love and message of Jesus Christ.
Our mission is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to all humanity and to empower believers to impact the Kingdom of God at all levels of community and social life. [Mark 16:15; Romans 14:15, 16; Matthew 6:10]
Our vision is to become
- A house of prayer for people of all ethnicity, culture, religious and social background united as one under the Lordship of Christ.
- Operating at a high standard, of integrity, fiscal responsibility and ministry excellence that honours God and serve
- as example to the Body of Christ and beyond.
- An apostolic epicenter where leaders are raised and sent out to fulfill the mission of Christ.
- A prophetic voice that will express the heart of God to authorities and power, at all level of society.
- Healthily growing churches, maturing spiritually and multiplying through small groups.
- Churches where the glory God is expressed through authentic fellowship, vibrant worship and anointed teaching accompanied by the demonstration of the spirits power.
- Churches where each member is valued, equipped and operating according to their gifts.
- Churches fully resourced, financially astute and more than able to meet all demands arising through its mission and ministry.
- Churches that provide a safe place where hurting, vulnerable and disaffected individuals and families come and experience healing and genuine community.
Gather our vision into three focused areas Evangelism Reach a larger percentage of people with the gospel of Jesus Christ. [Mark 16; 15; Luke 19:10; Acts 13:47]
Discipleship Mature our congregation into becoming fully participating members and develop those with the spiritual gift of leadership to lead with all diligence. [Ephesians 4:14-16, Romans 12:8b]
Mission Invest more of ourselves in meeting the spiritual and social needs of communities’ home and abroad. [Micah 6; 8; Matthew 25:40; James 1:27]